Whether you need hours for a class requirement or just want to give freely of your time, the Gender and Sexuality Center's team can work with you for a service learning experience. Volunteers help the Center's mission and vision through various projects and initiatives. It is a chance to make new connections and develop as a leader.
Volunteers assist the Gender and Sexuality Center staff with:
- Packaging and distributing sexual health kits and information.
- Creating bulletin board displays.
- Assisting people with browsing and checking out items.
- Staffing events and booths.
- Conducting research projects related to gender and sexuality.
- Assisting with campus and community outreach.